Morning. Early Morning. Before my family wakes. Is my favorite time of day.
In the quiet stillness. The dawn of a new day of life.
It’s my time. To fill my cup. To feed my mind, my body and my soul.
It isn’t always easy, this rising and shining. Many mornings I just don’t feel like leaving a delightful dream, the comfort of my bed, the warmth of my husband next to me. But I have made a commitment to myself. To my own self-care. For making more time in the day just for me.
I am always rewarded. Always grateful. That I thought enough of me to give myself this gift of a morning.
My morning ritual has changed here and there. With the needs of my soul. With the season of my life. With whatever I may be dabbling in at the time. But the elements are pretty much the same. They feed me, sustain me, give me the strength I sometimes need to move through my day.
My Absolute YES!
- A Brisk Walk to connect with nature and my own physical form
- Yoga to reunite my mind, body and soul
- Meditation to harmonize with my own life essence
- Gratitude to align myself with the generosity of the Universe
- Dreaming to explore the endless possibilities that are available to me
A new day.
A fresh start.
I can choose, this day, to see the world differently.
Wishing you well,
Need help creating a meaningful morning ritual? CLICK HERE to schedule a mini clarity session.
Photo Credit: © _JakeGivens - Sunset in the Park