Are you shining your light? I mean really shining the light of who you truly are?
If you’re not sure, take a close look at your life. What you are attracting?
Take a look at the people, the opportunities, the ideas that come your way. Are they reflective of who you are deep down at the core of your being?
Do you even know who you are at the core of your being? Do you know what your core values are? If not, ask yourself this question. At the end of your life. What will matter most?
Maybe you know exactly what your core values are. Are your actions in line with them? Or is there some disharmony there?
What could you do to align your actions with your core values? What is one action you could take today?
- Fold a piece of paper in half
- Make a list of core values on the left
- Edit them. Cross out the ones that aren’t really yours. (many of our values are acquired from childhood, relationships, society)
- For each core value, write down an action step to support that core value on the right. Ex. If family is a core value, your action step may be to secure family time on your calendar
- Choose one core value and take that action step
So, start aligning Mama. Your light will begin to shine brilliantly once your actions align with your core values. Let your children witness the brilliance of their #1 model. It will give them permission to shine too.
Wishing you well,
Need help shining your light? Click here.
Photo Credit: © Subbotina Dreamstime