Life is interesting isn’t it? The yin and yang of this human experience.
Light and dark
Good and bad
Possible and impossible
We are conditioned to believe that it has to be one way or another. But, what if what we are telling ourselves is not true?
It was Henry Ford who once said “whether you think you can or you think you can’t you’re right.”
What if we could see the good in the bad?
Shine the light on the dark?
Create the possible out of the impossible?
As rigorous as life becomes at times, we can always count on the fact that the sun always rises.
What if we were to clear our limiting beliefs simply by changing our thoughts about any circumstance that comes our way?
Think about the power in that. And, realize that you have that power within you.
- Fold a piece of paper in half lengthwise
- Write an “impossible” situation in your life across the top
- Write a list of the possible negative outcomes on the left side
- Write a counter list of possible positive outcomes on the right side
- When your mind turns to the negative, replace the thought with all that could go right
Do you need help shining the light on the dark? Studies show that daily affirmations can help reduce stress, boost well-being and increase confidence. Click the START HERE button below and get Life By Design Daily Affirmations in your inbox. Designed with care to remind you of who you are, what you are capable of and how much you rock. (The first one is the most important.) Enjoy!
Photo Credit: Alex on Unsplash