YES! Factor: 3 Keys to Becoming the Woman You Are Envisioning
A HALF-DAY IMMERSION TO FOCUS ON YOUR AUTHENTIC LIFE AND YOUR IDEAL OUTCOMES
*Includes a delicious breakfast from the kitchen of the delightful Mayton Inn.
Saturday, November 18, 2017
301 S Academy St, Cary, NC 27511
Most of us have fleeting ideas about what we want to be, do or have in our lives. But they remain just that: fleeting. After all, who has the time to intentionally get clear about what we want to create?
Well, everyone from Sara Blakely to Ellen Degeneres to Oprah Winfrey swears that they have all intentionally created outcomes by using a simple tool: A Vision. Creating a vision is a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your dreams and to allow the magic of manifestation to work in your life. Finally!
It’s about first getting crystal clear on what you would love to be or do or have, letting go of what’s in the way – and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you.
That’s why I’m leading this workshop... to give you the space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a vision that will attract your ideal outcomes to you!
During this dynamic, interactive and fun workshop you will define, design and experience a life you would love living.
Here's What You'll Get:
· Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams)
· Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life (Yes, this is a dream come true!)
· Connection with like-minded peers (No Negative Nellies permitted!)
· Tips on clearing out the natural “gunk” that arises (Time to let go!)
· Tools and practices to keep you aligned (Charting your course and staying focused)
· A full day of breathing room and dream time (The very thing you say you’ll give yourself but never do!)
· A delicious breakfast from the kitchen of the Mayton Inn (Just bring yourself.)
· An amazing tribe of women who are collectively changing the world one vision at a time!!!
Doubts, excuses and wavering are just the ego’s way of stopping you from creating your dreams.
I'm speaking here to the part of you that says you can! Say YES! to you.
Note: Because of the powerful work in our day together, there are only 16 seats. They will fill up fast – so please act quickly.